Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome...and hello!

I've had a blog for a while now.  I actually started it last year and in a years time, I had about 80,000 views.  Not too shabby!  The only problem is that the blog was geared toward writers and the journey of becoming a writer, which is great.  As an editor, I have plenty of tips to share and I enjoy helping out my fellow writers, but something was missing--the chance to connect with readers and fans. 

Hence this site. 

When I read a great book, I love to post a review so other readers have the chance to check out a new writer they've never read before and to enjoy a book that is good.  Really good. 

With this site, I'll blab a bit about random things now and then, but I will also give you the heads up on the latest and greatest in the book world. 

So welcome, I'd appreciate the follow, and I'm glad you're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment