Monday, August 6, 2012

Sloane Monroe Series eBook Sale! One Day Only!

August 7th is my birthday, and to celebrate I've decided to discount my eBooks from their regular price to 99 cents.  This is for one day only.  On August 8th, they'll go back to the regular price. 

Here's what's I've discounted: (Click on the book photo to be linked to Amazon)

Sloane Monroe Series #1: Black Diamond Death


Sloane Monroe Series #2: Sinnerman


Sloane Monroe Series #3 I Have a Secret


My Novella: Whispers of Murder


Indie Writers Unite 2012 Cookbook


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great read! I just finished all three books,please let me know when the next one comes out about Sloane... DaveTHMC@AOL.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dave. Thanks so much. I'd love a review on Amazon if you ever get the time. I am hoping to have #4 out in October. The cover is being worked on by the artist now :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Cheryl,

    I am just about to start reading "I Have A Secret". I find it interesting that this story takes place in Tehachapi as I lived in Tehachapi for fifteen years from 1976 thru 1991. I too am a writer of fiction and now reside along the SoCal coast. Ah yes, Tehachapi. It hasn't changed much over the years. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to visit again soon :) thanks for your message.

      Delete