Friday, May 1, 2015

Spring Into Romance Facebook Hop!

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS OF THE BLOG HOP:

$20 Gift Card: Priscilla Thacker

Book Winners: Rachel Wallace, Carolyn Johnson, Sara Preston, Holly Hawkins, Kelly Watson


..............


Welcome to my stop on the Spring Into Romance Facebook Hop! 


TODAY ONLY 

Enter to win over 80 prizes HERE!

Now then! Let's get to my prizes and then get you on your way... 



HOW TO ENTER


To enter my contest, you need to do two simple things: 

1. Sign up for my newsletter HERE

2. Follow me on Facebook HERE.

Once you've finished, email me HERE and put Enter to Win in the subject line. That's it! We will email all the winners tomorrow, and we'll post the names of the winners here at the top of this post.


WHAT I'M GIVING AWAY


I'm giving away six prizes! 

Five copies of my Till Death do us Part boxed set (see photo above)

One Amazon gift card for $20.00 


WHERE TO GO NEXT? 


Once you're ready to move on to the next blog, click HERE

















No comments:

Post a Comment