Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Pixel of Ink Experiment...

Today my novel, Black Diamond Death, is the featured book of the day on Pixel of Ink


This was a paid spot, and I have always wanted to be on there, so I am excited to finally take the plunge and do it.  I will be back later today to share how it went.

FOUR HOURS LATER...

So in four hours, I sold 100 copies between Black Diamond Death and Sinnerman.  What a day, and it isn't even over yet!  Here's how I stand in the rankings for Black Diamond Death at 2:30 PM:

#957 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#6 in Books > Mystery & Thrillers > Mystery > Hard-Boiled
#18 in Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Mystery & Thrillers > Mystery > Hard-Boiled
#18 in Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Mystery & Thrillers > Police Procedurals

AT THE END OF THE DAY

When all was said and done for the day, I was #197 on Amazon for Black Diamond Death.  I was #4 in Hard-Boiled and #5 in Police Procedurals.  It was an amazing day, and nothing I have ever done has been more worth it so far than being on their site.  My ranking stayed low for the following two days AND I was even #3 on Thursday and Friday on Amazon's Movers & Shakers list.   

No comments:

Post a Comment